HD 1 Stage Mini Alloy
- 100mm alloy bowl.
- 1-stage flip lock leg extension.
- Durable clear anodised alloy tubing.
- Split rigid carry handle.
- Suited for mid-level spreader.
- Integrated stainless steel spikes.
- Stay flat rubber feet (optional).
- Integrated transport clips.
- Ideal for low height requirements.
- 3 year warranty.
The 935 1-stage HD tripod is built with mini tube lengths for use on a studio dolly, tracking system, or stand alone, where lower angles shots are necessary. Made for the same stability and reliability as the larger HD tripods, it provides a clear solution for low angle shots.
Specification - HD 1 Stage Mini Alloy
|Maximum Payload Capacity||95kg (210lbs)|
|Height Range||350-960mm (13.7-37.7")|
|Transport Length||645mm (25.3”)|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9”) ball levelling|
|Lock Type||Flip Lock|
- Studio Dolly to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Studio Dolly With Cable Guards to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Studio Tracker Dolly to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Rubber Feet set of 3 to suit all Sprinter II & HD tripods
- HD Rubber Feet set of 3 to suit HD MB 1-stage tripod (alloy)
- Mid-level Spreader to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods