HD 150 1 Stage Studio Alloy
- 150mm alloy bowl.
- 1-stage flip lock leg extension.
- Durable clear anodised alloy tubing.
- Split rigid carry handle.
- Suited for mid-level spreader.
- Integrated stainless steel spikes.
- Stay flat rubber feet (optional).
- Integrated transport clips.
- Ideal for studio dollies.
- 3 year warranty.
HD tripod series is built for those who demand the highest levels of stability and strength from their tripods.
Featuring adjustable flip locks for quick setup and easy maintenance, the 944 150mm tripod is built with the strength and torsional rigidity to take the full workload. This 1-stage studio tripod is built with shorter tube lengths for use on a studio dolly or tracking system or where lower angles shots are necessary.
The heavy-duty 24mm alloy tubing coupled with precision CNC machined tripod bowls deliver stability, reliability and durability. Adjustable precision flip leg locks mean effortless set-up and easy maintenance. The impact resistant leg locks are designed to provide positive and secure clamping every time.
No matter where your work takes you the HD tripod series performs in extreme climates and terrains every time.
Specification - HD 150 1 Stage Studio Alloy
|Maximum Payload Capacity||95kg (210lbs)|
|Height Range||610-1280mm (24.0-50.4")|
|Transport Length||790mm (31.1”)|
|Mounting Base||Ø150mm (5.9") ball levelling|
|Lock Type||Flip lock|
- Studio Dolly to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Studio Dolly With Cable Guards to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Studio Tracker Dolly to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Rubber Feet set of 3 to suit all Sprinter II & HD tripods
- HD Rubber Feet set of 3 to suit HD MB 1-stage tripod (alloy)
- Mid-level Spreader to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
EAN | UPC | GTIN 9354041000491