Arrowx 5 Fluid HeadThe ENG/EFP Master
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 7 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system.
- Wide payload range 2-21kg (4.4-46.2lbs).
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology & balanced diagonal transitions.
- Controls “all in one location” design for fast, easy and practical use.
- Illuminated bubble level and pan-tilt drag controls.
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Quick release, 120mm sliding camera platform with camera plate (euro).
- Removable ball level stud allows for flat base mounting with 3/8” screw thread.
- Mitchell base adaptable.
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions.
- Optional second pan handle mount.
- Side mounting point for viewfinders and accessories.
- 3 year warranty.
Following in the tradition and reputation of the world-renowned Arrow series, the all-new Arrowx 5 Fluid head sets new dimensions in professional camera support augmenting the power of expression of creative professionals.
Featuring a wide payload range, precision fluid drag and Miller’s innovative 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system, Arrowx 5 delivers the flexibility, speed of set up and accuracy of shot, professionals expect and demand.
2-21kg (4.4-46.2lbs) payload range and 7 + 0 selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions make Arrowx 5 ideal for ENG and EFP, enabling it to be used with a wide range of cameras, lenses and accessories and offering.
CB Plus™ is an innovative sequential counterbalance design, taking traditional counter balancing a step forward ahead of the rest, resulting in repeatable, accurate and rapid setup. CB Plus™ features eight larger counterbalance steps, allowing the user to get to their required counterbalance position quickly and efficiently. The CB Plus™ “one flick” switch conveniently located at the front of the head, adds a half step between each of the eight larger steps enabling counterbalance fine-tuning when required.
The new Arrowx 5 comes with the reliability and “THE RIGHT FEEL” that are the hallmarks of every Miller product.
Specification - Arrowx 5 Fluid Head
|Payload Range||2.0-21.0kg (4.4-46.2lbs)|
|Counterbalance Positions||16 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||7 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Quick release camera plate (Euro)|
|Sliding Range||120mm (4.7")|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9") ball levelling with 3 x M5 holes for flat base mounting|
|Height Above Bowl||162mm (6.4")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level, pan-tilt drag controls|
|Pan Handle||Telescopic 390-590mm (15.4-23.2")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|
- Accessory Mounting Adaptor to suit all Miller Mounting Brackets
- Accessory Mounting Bracket to suit ArrowX fluid heads
- Mitchell base Adaptor With Clamp to suit Arrowx, Skyline 70 & Cineline 70 fluid heads
- Offset Camera Plate to suit additional offset camera payloads
- Camera Plate Euro to suit Compass 25 and ArrowX
- Pan Handle Telescopic With Clamp to suit Compass 25, Arrowx 3, 5, 7 fluid heads