Sprinter II 2 Stage Carbon FibreTripod
- 100mm alloy bowl.
- High speed independent 2-stage dual leg locks.
- Lightweight carbon fibre tubing.
- In-line carry handle.
- Suited for mid-level spreader.
- Integrated stainless steel spikes.
- Stay flat rubber feet (optional).
- Integrated transport clips.
- 3 year warranty.
The 1576 Sprinter II 2-stage, carbon fibre, mid level spreader tripod employs the patented Miller design that enables the leg stages to be adjusted independently via two leg locks conveniently located high above the ground thus eliminating the need for the operator to bend down.
The Sprinter II dual action leg lock system is designed for operators who require speed and convenience of setup without compromise. By placing independent leg lock levers adjacent to each other, both the upper and lower stages they can be operated in unison or independently from one single upper leg location.
The unique intertwined layered construction method of the carbon/basalt fibre gives the tripod tubes incredible stiffness to the leg assembly.
The leg assemblies are integrated with the 100mm die-cast alloy bowl with precision resulting in a highly rigid tripod no matter what height you choose.
Specification - Sprinter II 2 Stage Carbon Fibre
|Maximum Payload Capacity||45kg (100lbs)|
|Height Range||440-1530mm (17.3-60.4")|
|Transport Length||700mm (27.6”)|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9") ball levelling|
|Lock Type||HS Dual Action|
|Leg Material||Carbon fibre|
- Studio Dolly to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Studio Dolly With Cable Guards to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Studio Tracker Dolly to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Rubber Feet set of 3 to suit all Sprinter II & HD tripods
- On Ground Spreader to suit Sprinter II tripods
- Mid-level Spreader to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods