Sprinter II 2 Stage Alloy
- 100mm alloy bowl.
- High speed independent 2-stage dual leg locks.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- In-line carry handle.
- Suited for mid-level spreader.
- Integrated stainless steel spikes.
- Stay flat rubber feet (optional).
- Integratedtransport clips.
- 3 year warranty.
The 1580 Sprinter II 2-stage, alloy, above ground spreader tripod employs the patented Miller design that enables the leg stages to be adjusted independently via two leg locks conveniently located high above the ground thus eliminating the need for the operator to bend down.
The Sprinter II dual action leg lock system is designed for operators who require speed and convenience of setup without compromise. By placing independent leg lock levers adjacent to each other, both the upper and lower stages they can be operated in unison or independently from one single upper leg location.
The black anodised leg assemblies are integrated with the precision-machined 100mm die-cast alloy bowl resulting in a highly rigid tripod no matter what height you choose.
Specification - Sprinter II 2 Stage Alloy
|Maximum Payload Capacity||45kg (100lbs)|
|Height Range||440-1530mm (17.3-60.4")|
|Transport Length||700mm (27.6”)|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9") ball levelling|
|Lock Type||HS Dual Action|
- Studio Dolly to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Studio Dolly With Cable Guards to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Studio Tracker Dolly to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Rubber Feet set of 3 to suit all Sprinter II & HD tripods
- On Ground Spreader to suit Sprinter II tripods
- Mid-level Spreader to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods