Compass 25 Toggle 2 Stage Alloy
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 5 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 4 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for payloads to 4-14kg (8.8-30.9lbs).
- Integrated 100mm bowl.
- 2-stage fast toggle adjustment legs.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with on ground spreader.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
The 1851 Compass 25 2-Stage Alloy system combines with Compass 25 fluid head and cost-effective yet speedy, lightweight 100mm 402GToggle tripod with ground spreader to provide professional performance for the latest generation of lightweight HDV/DVCAM/XDCAM, P2HD and large sensor cameras.
The Compass 25 is designed for users who want a compact 100mm base fluid head for ENG and documentary productions with camera payloads up to 14kg (30.9lbs). The advanced precision fluid drag and counterbalance systems operated by slim in line radial ring controls resulting in quicker and easier set up.
With an extended 5+0 position fluid drag system employing smooth start and soft stop technology and 4 counterbalance settings plus 70mm camera plate balance travel, the Compass 25 offers a fast reliable set up you can trust and is versatile enough to use over a wide array of camera configurations. It is built to deliver consistent performance and drag resistance with no variation over a wide range of temperatures and environments.
The Compass 25 is matched with the 2 stage Toggle (alloy) tripod and on-ground spreader to yield a large height range 553-1723mm (22-68"), offering positive leg toggle locks and the versatility of using the system across all terrains.
Specification - Compass 25 Toggle 2 Stage Alloy
|Payload Range||4.0-14.0kg (8.8-30.9lbs)|
|Height Range||553-1723mm (22-68")|
|Transport Length||853mm (33.8”)|
|Counterbalance Positions||4 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||5 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Quick release camera plate (Euro)|
|Sliding Range||70mm (2.8)|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9") ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||153mm (6.0")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level|
|Pan Handle||Telescopic 390-590mm (15.4-23.2")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|
- Offset Camera Plate to suit additional offset camera payloads
- Camera Plate Euro to suit Arrowx & 1210X with 1/4” & 3/8” screws
- Camera Plate Mini Euro to suit 1206X with 1/4” & 3/8” screws
- Sliding Plate Assembly Mini Euro to suit CX & Compass fluid heads
- Sliding Plate Assembly Euro to suit CX & Compass fluid heads
- Accessory Mounting Adaptor to suit all Miller Mounting Brackets
- Ø100-75mm Tripod Bowl Adaptor to suit 75 fluid heads