Compass 25 Sprinter II 2 Stage Carbon Fibre
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 5 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 4 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for payloads to 4-14kg (8.8-30.9lbs).
- Integrated 100mm bowl.
- High speed independent 2-stage dual leg locks.
- Lightweight carbon fibre tubing.
- Comes with Mid-level ground spreader and rubber feet.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
The 1854 Compass 25 Sprinter II Carbon Fibre system combines the 1576 Sprinter II tripod and Compass 25 fluid head for fast and easy set-ups. With 4-14 kg payload range, this system enables a diverse choice of cameras and camera configurations to be used from HDV/DVCAM to XDCAM, P2HD and large sensor cameras.
The Compass 25 is designed for users who want a compact 100mm base fluid head for ENG and documentary productions with camera payloads up to 14kg (30.9lbs). The advanced precision fluid drag and counterbalance systems operated by slim in line radial ring controls resulting in quicker and easier set up.
With an extended 5+0 position fluid drag system employing smooth start and soft stop technology and 4 counterbalance settings plus 70mm camera plate balance travel, the Compass 25 offers a fast reliable set up you can trust and is versatile enough to use over a wide array of camera configurations. It is built to deliver consistent performance and drag resistance with no variation over a wide range of temperatures and environments.
The Compass 25 is matched with the 2 stage Sprinter II (carbon fibre) tripod and mid-level spreader providing speed of set-up and incredible height range all in a light weight carbon fibre system.
Specification - Compass 25 Sprinter II 2 Stage Carbon Fibre
|Payload Range||4.0-14.0kg (8.8-30.9lbs)|
|Height Range||603-1693mm (23.7-66.6")|
|Transport Length||863mm (33.9”)|
|Counterbalance Positions||4 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||5 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Quick release camera plate (Euro)|
|Sliding Range||70mm (2.8")|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9") ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||153mm (6.0")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level|
|Pan Handle||Telescopic 390-590mm (15.4-23.2")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|
|Lock Type||HS Dual Action|
|Leg Material||Carbon fibre|
- Offset Camera Plate to suit additional offset camera payloads
- Camera Plate Euro to suit Arrowx & 1210X with 1/4” & 3/8” screws
- Camera Plate Mini Euro to suit 1206X with 1/4” & 3/8” screws
- Sliding Plate Assembly Mini Euro to suit CX & Compass fluid heads
- Sliding Plate Assembly Euro to suit CX & Compass fluid heads
- Ø100-75mm Tripod Bowl Adaptor to suit 75 fluid heads
- Accessory Mounting Adaptor to suit all Miller Mounting Brackets