Compass 23 Sprinter II 1 Stage Alloy
- Compact, lightweight and cost effective.
- 3 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 4 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for payloads to 4-14kg (8.8-30.9lbs).
- Integrated 100mm bowl.
- High speed independent 1-stage dual leg locks.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with mid-level ground spreader and rubber feet.
- Comes with 1-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
The 1861 Compass 23 Sprinter II 1-stage alloy system is an affordable 100mm system delivering precision movement in three levels of flawless pan and tilt drag, smooth start and soft stop pans and tilts with easily accessible repeatable controls. It combines the benefits of the Compass 23 fluid head with the flexibility and rigidness of the 1589 alloy Sprinter.
The Compass 23 is an affordable choice for users with cameras that require a lightweight, compact 100mm fluid head for ENG and documentary productions with camera payloads up to 14kg (30.9lbs). The advanced precision fluid drag and counterbalance systems operated by slim in line radial ring controls result in quicker and easier set up.
With an extended 3+0 position fluid drag system employing smooth start and soft stop technology and 4 counterbalance settings plus 60mm camera plate balance travel, the Compass 23 offers a fast reliable set up you can trust and is versatile enough to use over a wide array of camera configurations. It is built to deliver consistent performance and drag resistance with no variation over a wide range of temperatures and environments.
The Compass 23 is matched with the 1 stage Sprinter II (alloy) tripod and mid-level spreader providing incredible speed of set up, variable tripod footprint and the versatility to set up on all terrain.-ground spreader to provide a largeheight range 543-1713mm 21.4-67.4, positive leg toggle locks and quick pack down.
Specification - Compass 23 Sprinter II 1 Stage Alloy
|Payload Range||4.0-14.0kg (8.8-30.9lbs)|
|Height Range||823-1583mm (32.4-62.3")|
|Transport Length||993mm (39.1”)|
|Counterbalance Positions||4 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||3 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Sliding camera plate|
|Sliding Range||60mm (2.4")|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9") ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||153mm (6.0")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level|
|Pan Handle||Fixed length 390mm (15.4")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|
|Lock Type||HS Dual Action|
- Offset Camera Plate to suit additional offset camera payloads
- Camera Plate Euro to suit Compass 25 and ArrowX
- Sliding Plate Assembly Mini Euro to suit Compass fluid heads
- Camera Plate Mini Euro to suit Compass 20 fluid heads
- Sliding Plate Assembly Euro to suit Compass fluid heads
- Pan Handle Fixed With Clamp to suit Compass 12, 15, 20 & 23 fluid heads
- Pan Handle Telescopic With Clamp to suit Skyline 70 fluid heads
- 75-100 Tripod Bowl Adaptor to suit 75 fluid heads
- Accessory Mounting Bracket to suit Compass fluid heads
- Accessory Mounting Adaptor to suit all Miller Mounting Brackets
- MD Pro Dolly to suit Toggle 2-stage tripods
- LW Pro Dolly to suit Toggle LW tripods
- Solo Dolly to suit all Solo tripods