Compass 12 Solo 75 2 Stage Alloy
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 3 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 4 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for payloads to 1.5-10kg (3.3-22.0lbs).
- Integrated 75mm bowl.
- 2-stage rapid leg lock extension.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
The 1876 Compass 12 Solo 2-Stage tripod system is purpose-built for professionals seeking a high-performance lightweight system at an affordable price. This premium product with proven solid build quality offers fluid head performance control with high tripod stability in all types of rugged outdoor conditions. It combines the benefits of the Compass 12 fluid head with the flexibility and rigidness of the 1630 2-stage alloy Solo tripod.
The Compass 12 is designed for “on the go” creative professionals who want the best at an affordable price and is suitable for cameras and configurations payloads up to 10kg (22lbs). The advanced precision fluid drag and counterbalance systems operated by slim in line radial ring controls result in quicker and easier setup.
With an extended 3+0 position fluid drag system employing smooth start and soft stop technology and 4 counterbalance settings plus 60mm camera plate balance travel, the Compass 12 offers a fast reliable set up you can trust and is versatile enough to use over a wide array of camera configurations.
The Compass 12 is matched with the 2 stage Solo (alloy) tripod that results in a working height range of 404-1795mm (15.9-70.7"), rapid action twist locks on independent stages and the versatility to set up system across all terrains
Specification - Compass 12 Solo 75 2 Stage Alloy
|Payload Range||1.5-10.0kg (3.3-22.0lbs)|
|Height Range||404-1795mm (15.9-70.7")|
|Transport Length||870mm (34.3”)|
|Counterbalance Positions||4 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||3 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Sliding camera plate|
|Sliding Range||60mm (2.4")|
|Mounting Base||Ø75mm (2.9") ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||170mm (6.7")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level|
|Pan Handle||Fixed length 390mm (15.4")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|
|Leg Extension||2-stage telescopic|
|Lock Type||Concentric Rapid Lock|
- Offset Camera Plate to suit additional offset camera payloads
- Camera Plate Euro to suit Arrowx & 1210X with 1/4” & 3/8” screws
- Camera Plate to suit AIR, DS10, DS20, Compass and CompassX fluid heads
- Camera Plate Mini Euro to suit 1206X with 1/4” & 3/8” screws
- Sliding Plate Assembly Mini Euro to suit CX & Compass fluid heads
- Sliding Plate Assembly Euro to suit CX & Compass fluid heads
- Pan Handle Fixed With Clamp to suit CX & Compass fluid heads
- Ø100-75mm Tripod Bowl Adaptor to suit 75 fluid heads
- Accessory Mounting Adaptor to suit all Miller Mounting Brackets
- MD Pro Dolly to suit Toggle 2-stage tripods
- LW Pro Dolly to suit Toggle LW tripods
- Solo Dolly to suit all Solo tripods