Skyline 70 Combo Live 55 Pedestal
- 7 selectable of fluid pan-tilt drag positions + 0.
- 8 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for payloads to 4.5-37.5kg (9.9-82.5lbs).
- Wideheight range 1022mm (40.2”) up to 1587mm (62.4”).
- Precise, smooth and low noise In-shot column with 450mm (17.7”) stroke.
- Air adjustable column system for quick payload balancing.
- Independent dolly wheel axle brake system eliminates wheel tyre indents.
- Multiple wheel positions for linear or radius dolly tracking.
- 125mm (4.9”) dual ball bearing wheels for quick swivel-turn action.
- Centre hub locking column with adjustable spider arm supports.
- Steering wheel diameter 494mm (19.4”).
- Dolly tracking width 970mm (38.2”).
- Sturdy adjustable cable guards.
- Portable hand pump with pressure gauge.
Skyline 70 Combo Live 55 pedestal with 450mm in-shot stroke offers high payload capacity and light weight portability employing an air adjustable column system that delivers perfect camera balance with aheight range of 1022mm (40.2”) up to 1587mm (62.4”) precise, smooth, low noise in-shot 450mm (17.7”) stroke for payloads 4.5-37.5kg (9.9-82.7Ibs) with the Skyline 70 fluid head.
Dual ball bearing wheels individually fitted with axial brakes deliver even and smooth effortless movement, featuring multiple wheel locking positions for linear or radius dolly tracking.
With its sturdy construction it delivers maximum stability with reliable and simple to use features.
The 3270 comes fitted with Skyline 70 fluid head designed for outside broadcast and studio productions, bringing a new dimension to professional camera support. Incorporating advanced precision fluid drag and counterbalance systems operated through rear mounted “all in one location” with unique illumination of all controls and bubble level, the Skyline 70 makes it even faster and easier than ever before to set up and capture the action.
With an extended 7+0 position fluid drag system employing smooth start and soft stop technology, well balanced diagonal drag transition, 8 counterbalance settings plus 120mm camera plate balance travel, the Skyline 70 offers a fast reliable set up you can trust and is versatile enough to use over a wide array of camera configurations. It is built to deliver consistent performance and drag resistance with no variation over a wide range of temperatures and environments.
Constructed of lightweight high-strength die-cast alloy and rigid composite polymers and featuring precision ball bearing supported pan and tilt movements, Skyline 70 is extremely durable and robust delivering silky smooth pan-tilt fluid actions to match camera payloads up to 37.5kg (82.5Ibs).
This makes the Combo Live 55 a clear stand-out high performer option for live broadcast studio operators looking for a versatile pedestal that punches above its weight.
Specification - Skyline 70 Combo Live 55 Pedestal
|Payload Range||4.5-37.5kg (9.9-82.5lbs)|
|Height Range||1024-1589mm (40.3-62.6" )|
|Mounting Base||Mitchell base|
|Column In-Shot Stroke||450mm (17.7")|
|Steering Wheel Diameter||Ø494mm (19.4")|
|Tracking Width||970mm (38.2")|
|Wheel Diameter||Ø125mm (4.9")|
EAN | UPC | GTIN 9354041001276