CX2 Toggle LW 1 Stage Alloy
- Compact, light and versatile.
- 75mm ball levelling.
- Perfect for payloads to 0-8kg (17.6lbs).
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions.
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch.
- 3+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag.
- Positive selection radial ring controls.
- 1-stage fast toggle adjustment legs.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with above ground spreader and rubber feet.
- Comes with 1-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
The 3702 CX2 Toggle LW 1-stage (alloy) tripod system is designed for "on the go" creative professionals needing a versatile and affordable solution with uncompromised performance. Whether you shoot with a mirrorless camera, DSLR, mid-sized cine-rig or an ENG camera, CX2 is capable of balancing payloads from 0kg to 8kg. It features advanced precision fluid drag, intuitive controls, and fast set-up.
The CX2 employs CB Plus technology providing 16 positions of counterbalance and, with 3+0 settings of Miller's unrivalled fluid drag coupled with 60mm of camera plate travel, you can easily select the perfect set-up to match your configuration for ultimate camera control.
The CX is matched with the LW Toggle tripod (alloy) with above ground spreader, where the positive Toggle locks mean quick set-ups while the rubber feet mean the system can be used over any terrain.
Specification - CX2 Toggle LW 1 Stage Alloy
|Payload Range||0-8.0kg (0-17.6lbs)|
|Height Range||790-1500mm (31.1-59")|
|Transport Length||1000mm (39.4")|
|Counterbalance Positions||16 selectable positions (15+0)|
|Pan Tilt Drag||3 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Quick release, side load camera plate|
|Sliding Range||60mm (2.4")|
|Mounting Base||Ø75mm (2.9") ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||167mm (6.6")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level|
|Pan Handle||Fixed length 390mm (15.4")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|
EAN | UPC | GTIN 9354041001535