Compass 20 Fluid HeadSpeed, performance, versatility
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 5 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 4 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for payloads to 2-12kg (4.4-26.5lbs).
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology & balanced diagonal transition.
- Slim in-line radial ring controls.
- Illuminated bubble level.
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Quick release 60mm sliding camera platform with camera plate (mini euro).
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions.
- Optional second pan handle mount.
- Side mounting point for viewfinders and accessories.
- 3 year warranty.
The Compass 20 Fluid head is a unique and adaptable compact 75mm fluid head suitable for cameras and configurations payloads up to 12kg (26.5lbs). The advanced precision fluid drag and counterbalance systems operated by slim in line radial ring controls result in quicker and easier set up.
With an extended 5+0 position fluid drag system employing smooth start and soft stop technology and 4 counterbalance settings plus 60mm camera plate balance travel, the Compass 20 offers a fast reliable set up you can trust and is versatile enough to use over a wide array of camera configurations. It is built to deliver consistent performance and drag resistance with no variation over a wide range of temperatures and environments.
Constructed of lightweight high-strength die-cast alloy and rigid composite polymers and featuring precision ball bearing supported pan and tilt movements, Compass 20 is extremely durable and robust delivering silky smooth pan-tilt fluid actions to match camera payloads up to 12kg (26.5Ibs).
Compass 20, is the head of choice for ENG and documentary users and will deliver great performance time after time. It meets the demands of inspiring storytellers and comes with the reliability and “THE RIGHT FEEL” that are the hallmarks of every Miller product.
Specification - Compass 20 Fluid Head
|Payload Range||2.0-12.0kg (4.4-26.5lbs)|
|Counterbalance Positions||4 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||5 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Quick release camera plate mini Euro|
|Sliding Range||60mm (2.4")|
|Mounting Base||Ø75mm (2.9")ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||180mm (7.1")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level|
|Pan Handle||Fixed length 390mm (15.4")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|
- Accessory Mounting Bracket to suit Compass fluid heads
- Accessory Mounting Adaptor to suit all Miller Mounting Brackets
- Offset Camera Plate to suit additional offset camera payloads
- Camera Plate Mini Euro to suit Compass 20 fluid heads
- Sliding Plate Assembly Mini Euro to suit Compass fluid heads
- Sliding Plate Assembly Euro to suit Compass fluid heads
- Pan Handle Telescopic With Clamp to suit Skyline 70 fluid heads
- Pan Handle Fixed With Clamp to suit Compass 12, 15, 20 & 23 fluid heads