CX10 Sprinter II 1 Stage Alloy
- Affordable, Stable, Robust.
- 100mm ball levelling.
- Perfect for payloads to 0-12kg (26.4bs).
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions.
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch.
- 5+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag.
- High speed independent 1-stage leg locks.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with ground spreader.
- Comes with 1-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
The 3752 CX10 Sprinter II 1-stage (alloy) tripod system with a robust 100mm ball levelling fluid head designed for users needing the stability that comes with 100mm tripods, cost effectively.
CX10 employs CB Plus technology providing 16 positions of counterbalance and 5+0 levels of pan and tilt settings of Miller's fluid drag with 60mm of camera plate travel, enabling you to easily select the perfect settings to match your configuration for ultimate camera control.
The CX10 is matched with the 1 stage Sprinter II (alloy) tripod and the stability of a ground spreader.
Specification - CX10 Sprinter II 1 Stage Alloy
|Payload Range||0-12kg (0-26.4lbs)|
|Height Range||823-1583mm (32.4-62.3”)|
|Transport Length||993mm (39.1”)|
|Counterbalance Positions||16 selectable positions (15+0)|
|Pan Tilt Drag||5 Selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock caliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Quick release, side load camera plate|
|Sliding Range||60mm (2.4")|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9") ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||150mm (6.0")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level|
|Pan Handle||Fixed length 390mm (15.4")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|
|Lock Type||HS single action|
EAN | UPC | GTIN 9354041001719