Combo Live 30 Pedestalto suit all 100mm fluid heads
- Compact and portable with carry handle for column & dolly.
- Wide height range 810mm (31.8”) up to 1690mm (66.5”) with extension (opt.).
- Precise, smooth and low noise in-shot column with 450mm (17.7”) stroke.
- Simple and easy to setup and use with drag control knob pressure column and lock lever pressure column.
- Air adjustable column system for quick payload balancing.
- Independent dolly wheel axle brake system eliminates wheel tyre indents.
- Multiple wheel positions for linear or radius dolly tracking.
- 125mm (4.9”) dual ball bearing wheels for quick swivel-turn action.
- Center hub locking column with adjustable spider arm supports.
- Steering wheel diameter 294mm (11.6”).
- Dolly tracking width 970mm (38.2”).
- Sturdy adjustable cable guards.
- Portable hand pump with pressure gauge.
Miller Combo Live 30 pedestal offers light weight portability employing an air adjustable column system that delivers perfect camera balance with a height range of 810mm (31.8”) up to 1375mm (54.1”), precise, smooth, low noise in-shot 450mm (17.7”) elevation stroke for payloads up to 30kg (66Ibs).
Dual ball bearing wheels individually fitted with axial brakes deliver even and smooth effortless movement, featuring multiple wheel locking positions for linear or radius dolly tracking.
With its sturdy construction it delivers maximum stability with reliable and simple to use features.
This makes the Combo Live 30 Pedestal series a high performer offering perfect option for live broadcast studios looking for a versatile pedestal that punches above its weight.
Miller Combo Live 30 Pedestals come with a three year warranty, endorsing the reliability and “THE RIGHT FEEL” that are the hallmarks of every Miller product.
Specification - Combo Live 30 Pedestal
|Maximum Payload Capacity||30kg (66lbs)|
|Height Range||810-1375mm (31.8-54.1”)|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9") ball levelling|
|Column In-Shot Stroke||450mm (17.7")|
|Steering Wheel Diameter||Ø294mm (11.6")|
|Tracking Width||970mm (38.2")|
|Wheel Diameter||Ø125mm (4.9")|