Combo Live 55 Pedestalto suit all Mitchell base fluid heads
- Compact and portable with carry handle for column & dolly.
- Wide height range 800mm (31.5”) up to 1680mm (66.1”) with extension (opt.).
- Precise, smooth and low noise In-shot column with 450mm (17.7”) stroke.
- Simple and easy to setup and use with drag control knob and lock lever on pressure column.
- Air adjustable column system for quick payload balancing.
- Independent dolly wheel axle brake system eliminates wheel tyre indents.
- Multiple wheel positions for linear or radius dolly tracking.
- 125mm (4.9”) dual ball bearing wheels for quick swivel-turn action.
- Center hub locking column with adjustable spider arm supports.
- Steering wheel diameter 494mm (19.4”).
- Dolly tracking width 970mm (38.2”).
- Sturdy adjustable cable guards.
- Portable hand pump with pressure gauge.
Miller Combo Live 55 pedestal with 450mm in-shot stroke offers high payload capacity and light weight portability employing an air adjustable column system that delivers perfect camera balance with aheight range of 800mm (31.5”) up to 1365mm (53.7") precise, smooth, low noise in-shot 450mm (17.7”) stroke for payloads .
Dual ball bearing wheels individually fitted with axial brakes deliver even and smooth effortless movement, featuring multiple wheel locking positions for linear or radius dolly tracking.
With its sturdy construction it delivers maximum stability with reliable and simple to use features.
This makes the Combo Live 55 a clear stand-out high performer option for live broadcast studio operators looking for a versatile pedestal that punches above its weight.
Specification - Combo Live 55 Pedestal
|Maximum Payload Capacity||55kg (121lbs)|
|Weight||22.8 kg (50.2 lbs)|
|Height Range||800-1365mm (31.5-53.7”)|
|Mounting Base||Mitchell base|
|Column In-Shot Stroke||450mm (17.7")|
|Steering Wheel Diameter||Ø494mm (19.4")|
|Tracking Width||970mm (38.2")|
|Wheel Diameter||Ø125mm (4.9")|