CX18 Combo Live 30 Pedestal
- 5 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system.
- Wide payload range 0-16.0kg (0-35.2lbs).
- Wide height range 972mm (38.2”) up to 1537mm (60.5”).
- Precise, smooth and low noise In-shot column with 450mm (17.7”) stroke.
- Air adjustable column system for quick payload balancing.
- Independent dolly wheel axle brake system eliminates wheel tyre indents.
- Multiple wheel positions for linear or radius dolly tracking.
- 125mm (4.9”) dual ball bearing wheels for quick swivel-turn action.
- Centre hub locking column with adjustable spider arm supports.
- Steering wheel diameter 294mm (11.6”).
- Dolly tracking width 970mm (38.2”).
- Sturdy adjustable cable guards.
- Portable hand pump with pressure gauge.
The 3801 CX18 Combo Live 30 pedestal offers light weight portability employing an air adjustable column system that delivers perfect camera balance with a height range of 972mm (38.2”) up to 1537mm (60.5”) with precise, smooth, low noise in-shot 450mm (17.7”) elevation stroke for payloads 0-16kg (0-35.2lbs).
Dual ball bearing wheels individually fitted with axial brakes deliver even and smooth effortless movement, featuring multiple wheel locking positions for linear or radius dolly tracking.
With its sturdy construction it delivers maximum stability with reliable and simple to use features.
The 3801 comes fitted with CX18 fluid head which features a wide payload range, precision fluid drag and Miller’s innovative 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system, CX18 delivers the flexibility, speed of set up and accuracy of shot, professionals expect and demand.
0-16.0kg (0-35.2lbs) payload range and 5 + 0 selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions make CX18 is designed for the creative professionals needing a stable, higher capacity solution, it is capable of balancing from a broadcast down to a DSLR camera.
This makes the Combo Live 30 Pedestal series a high performer offering perfect option for live broadcast studios looking for a versatile pedestal that punches above its weight.
Specification - CX18 Combo Live 30 Pedestal
|Payload Range||0-16kg (0-35.2lbs)|
|Height Range||972-1537mm (38.2-60.5")|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9") ball levelling|
|Column In-Shot Stroke||450mm (17.7")|
|Steering Wheel Diameter||Ø294mm (11.6")|
|Tracking Width||970mm (38.2")|
|Wheel Diameter||Ø125mm (4.9")|
EAN | UPC | GTIN 9354041001863