Cineline 70 HD MB 1 Stage Alloy
- 7 selectable of fluid pan-tilt drag positions + 0.
- 8 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for payloads to 4.5-37.5kg (9.9-82.5lbs).
- Controls “all in one location” design for fast easy and practical use.
- Heavy duty billet levers.
- Side loading Arri style camera plate.
- Mitchell base.
- 1-stage rotary lock leg extension.
- Durable clear anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with HD ground spreader.
- 3 year warranty.
The 2090 Cineline 70 HD MB 1-Stage (alloy) system is designed specifically for the cine market, rich with features requested by industry leading cinematographers and comes at a very affordable price. The Cineline 70 fluid head brings a new dimension to professional camera support. Incorporating advanced precision fluid drag and counterbalance systems operated through rear mounted “all in one location” with unique illumination of all controls and bubble level, the Cineline 70 makes it even faster and easier than ever before to set up and capture the action.
With an extended 7+0 position fluid drag system employing smooth start and soft stop technology, well balanced diagonal drag transition, 8 counterbalance settings plus 150mm camera plate balance travel, the Cineline 70 offers a fast reliable set up you can trust and is versatile enough to use over a wide array of camera configurations. It is built to deliver consistent performance and drag resistance with no variation over a wide range of temperatures and environments.
The HD MB 1-Stage tripod comes standard with Mitchel base to give universal flat base mounting, solid billet rotary screw type locks, heavy duty alloy tubes and matched to the HD on-ground spreader. These features combine to create Miller's most robust Cine system in the range.
Test the 2090 Cineline system and you will be surprised at the results you can get for the price you pay
Specification - Cineline 70 HD MB 1 Stage Alloy
|Payload Range||4.5-37.5kg (9.9-82.5lbs)|
|Height Range||737-1549mm (29.0 - 61.0")|
|Transport Length||946mm (37.2”)|
|Counterbalance Positions||8 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||7 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Side loading quick release camera plate (Arri)|
|Sliding Range||120mm (4.7")|
|Mounting Base||Ø150mm (5.9") ball levelling with 3 x M5 holes for flat base mounting|
|Height Above Bowl||189mm (7.4")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level, pan-tilt drag & counter balance controls|
|Safety Lock||Quick release tilt lock pin|
|Pan Handle||2 x HD Telescopic 430-630mm (16.9-24.8")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|
|Lock Type||Quick action rotary screw|
- Pan Handle HD Telescopic With Clamp to suit Skyline 70 and Cineline 70 fluid heads
- Pan Handle Articulated With Extender to suit Cineline 70, Skyline 70 and Arrowx fluid heads
- Pan Handle Short Grip to suit Cineline 70, Skyline 70 and Arrowx fluid heads
- Camera Plate Arri to suit Cineline 70 fluid heads
- Accessory Mounting Adaptor to suit all Miller Mounting Brackets
- Accessory Mounting Bracket to suit Skyline 70 and Cineline 70 fluid heads
- Front Box Adaptor to suit Cineline 70 & Skyline 70 fluid heads
- Studio Tracker Dolly to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Multi Hard Case to suit all tripod systems including softcases
- Skycine 70 Head Case Alloy to suit Skyline 70 & Cineline 70 fluid heads