Compass 25 Toggle 2 Stage
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 5 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 4 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for payloads to 4-14kg (8.8-30.9lbs).
- Integrated 100mm bowl.
- 2-stage fast toggle adjustment legs.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with above ground spreader and rubber feet.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
The 1852 Compass 25 2-Stage alloy tripod system combines with award winning Compass 25 fluid head and cost-effective yet speedy 100mm 402 Toggle tripod with above ground spreader to provide professional performance for the latest generation of lightweight HDV/DVCAM/XDCAM, P2HD and large sensor cameras.
The Compass 25 is designed for users who want a compact 100mm base fluid head for ENG and documentary productions with camera payloads up to 14kg (30.9lbs). The advanced precision fluid drag and counterbalance systems operated by slim in line radial ring controls resulting in quicker and easier set up.
With an extended 5+0 position fluid drag system employing smooth start and soft stop technology and 4 counterbalance settings plus 70mm camera plate balance travel, the Compass 25 offers a fast reliable set up you can trust and is versatile enough to use over a wide array of camera configurations. It is built to deliver consistent performance and drag resistance with no variation over a wide range of temperatures and environments.
The Compass 25 is matched with the 2 stage Toggle (alloy) tripod and above-ground spreader to yield a largeheight range 553-1723mm (22-68"), offers positive leg toggle locks and the versatility of using the system across all terrains.
Specification - Compass 25 Toggle 2 Stage
|Payload Range||4.0-14.0kg (8.8-30.9lbs)|
|Height Range||553-1723mm (22-68")|
|Transport Length||853mm (33.8")|
|Counterbalance Positions||4 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||5 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90/ -75|
|Camera Platform||Quick release camera plate (Euro)|
|Sliding Range||70mm (2.8)|
|Mounting Base||100mm (3.9") ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||153mm 6.0"|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level|
|Pan Handle||Telescopic 390-590mm (15.4-23.2")|
|Temperature Range||-40 to +65C -40 to +149F|
|Leg Extension||2 Stage|
- Offset Camera Plate to suit additional offset camera payloads
- Camera Plate Euro to suit Compass 25 and ArrowX
- Sliding Plate Assembly Mini Euro to suit Compass & CX fluid heads
- Camera Plate Mini Euro to suit Compass 20 fluid heads
- Sliding Plate Assembly Euro to suit CX & Compass fluid heads
- Pan Handle Telescopic With Clamp to suit Skyline 70 fluid heads
- Ø100-75mm Tripod Bowl Adaptor to suit 75 fluid heads
- Accessory Mounting Adaptor to suit all Miller Mounting Brackets