CX18 Toggle 2 Stage Alloy
- Affordable, Stable, Robust.
- 100mm bowl levelling.
- Perfect for payloads to 0-16kg (35.2bs).
- 15+0 CB Plus selectable counterbalance positions.
- Ergonomically located CB Plus switch.
- 5+0 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag.
- 2-stage fast toggle adjustment legs.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with on ground spreader.
- Comes with 2-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.
The 3774 CX18 Toggle 2-stage (alloy) tripod system combines with CX18 fluid head and cost-effective yet speedy, lightweight 100mm 402G Toggle tripod with ground spreader.
The CX18 employs CB PlusTM technology providing 16 positions of counterbalance, 5+0 settings of Miller's fluid pan and tilt drag with 60mm of camera plate travel, enabling you to match your camera configuration to any shot.
The CX18 is matched with the 2-stage Toggle (alloy) tripod and on-ground spreader to yield a large height range 553-1723mm (22-68"), offering positive leg toggle locks and the versatility of using the system across all terrains.
Specification - CX18 Toggle 2 Stage Alloy
|Payload Range||0-16kg (0-35.2lbs)|
|Height Range||553-1723mm (22-68")|
|Transport Length||843mm (33.2")|
|Counterbalance Positions||16 selectable positions (15+0)|
|Pan Tilt Drag||5 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Quick release, side load camera plate|
|Sliding Range||60mm (2.4”)|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9") ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||150mm (6.0")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level|
|Pan Handle||Telescopic 390-590mm (15.4-23.2")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|