AIR Fluid HeadLightweight, Broadcast travel companion
- Compact, lightweight, dependable.
- 2 selectable positions of counterbalance.
- Perfect for camera payloads to 2-5kg (4.4-11lbs).
- Unique, reliable fluid drag technology delivering smooth starts, soft stops pans-tilt actions.
- Consistent fluid drag performance in extreme environments.
- Precision ball bearing mounted pan-tilt movement.
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Quick release, 60mm balance travel camera plate.
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions, built for endurance.
- Removable ball level stud for flat base mounting (sliders) with 3/8” screw hole.
- Accessory mount option for viewfinders.
- Optional second pan handle mount.
- 3 year warranty
AIR is purpose-built for new entrants into the field of videography and for professionals who want a lightweight travel companion for payloads up to 5kg (11lbs).
For that fast action set-up the dual position counterbalance and 60mm camera-plate travel assist quick and easy balancing in both standard and heavier camera configurations. Whatever your application the AIR will always impress you and your clients.
Constructed of lightweight high-strength die-cast alloy and rigid composite polymers, featuring precision ball bearing supported pan and tilt movements, AIR is extremely durable and robust delivering silky smooth pan-tilt fluid actions to match camera payloads up to 5kg (11Ibs).
AIR fluid drag system is uniquely designed to employ smooth start and soft stop technology with no variation in performance over a wide range of temperatures and environments.
AIR is a lightweight compact choice that will deliver good dependable results for many years. It meets the demands of professional storytellers and comes with the reliability and “THE RIGHT FEEL” that are the hallmarks of every Miller product.
Specification - AIR Fluid Head
|Payload Range||2.0-5.0kg (4.4-11.0lbs)|
|Counterbalance Positions||2 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||Fluid drag, temperature resistant|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Sliding camera plate|
|Sliding Range||60mm (2.4")|
|Mounting Base||Ø75mm (2.9”) ball levelling|
|Height Above Bowl||137mm (5.4")|
|Pan Handle||Fixed length 390mm (15.4")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|