Arrowx 3 Fluid HeadThe lightweight 100mm choice
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 5 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system.
- Wide payload range 1-19 kg (2.2-41.8lbs).
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology & balanced diagonal transitions.
- Controls “all in one location” design for fast, easy and practical use.
- Illuminated bubble level and pan-tilt drag controls.
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Quick release, 120mm sliding camera platform with standard camera plate (euro).
- Removable ball level stud allows for flat base mounting with 3/8” screw thread.
- Mitchell base adaptable.
- Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions.
- Optional second pan handle mount.
- Side mounting point for view finders and accessories.
- 3 year warranty.
Following in the tradition and reputation of the world-renowned Arrow series, the all-new Arrowx 3 sets new dimensions in professional camera support, augmenting the power of expression of creative professionals.
Featuring a wide payload range, precision fluid drag and Miller’s innovative 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system, Arrowx 3 delivers the flexibility, speed of set up and accuracy of shot, professionals expect and demand.
1-19kg (2.2-41.8lbs) payload range and 5 + 0 selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions make Arrowx 3 ideal for news gathering and documentaries, enabling it to be used with a wide range of cameras, lenses and accessories.
CB Plus™ is an innovative sequential counterbalance design, taking traditional counter balancing a step forward, ahead of the rest, resulting in repeatable, accurate and rapid setup. CB Plus™ features eight larger counterbalance steps, allowing the user to get to their required counterbalance position quickly and efficiently. The CB Plus™ “one flick” switch conveniently located at the front of the head, adds a half step between each of the eight larger steps enabling counterbalance fine-tuning when required.
The new Arrowx 3 comes with the reliability and “THE RIGHT FEEL” that are the hallmarks of every Miller product.
Specification - Arrowx 3 Fluid Head
|Payload Range||1.0-19.0kg (2.2-41.8lbs)|
|Counterbalance Positions||16 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||5 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+ 90°/ -75°|
|Camera Platform||Quick release camera plate (Euro)|
|Sliding Range||120mm (4.7")|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9") ball levelling with 3 x M5 holes for flat base mounting|
|Height Above Bowl||162mm (6.4")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level, pan-tilt drag controls|
|Pan Handle||Telescopic 390-590mm (15.4-23.2")|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +149°F)|
- Pan Handle Telescopic With Clamp to suit Arrowx fluid heads
- Offset Camera Plate to suit additional offset camera payloads
- Camera Plate Euro to suit Arrowx & 1210X with 1/4” & 3/8” screws
- Accessory Mounting Bracket to suit Arrowx
- Accessory Mounting Adaptor to suit all Miller Mounting Brackets
- Mitchell base Adaptor With Clamp to suit Arrowx, Skyline 70 & Cineline 70 fluid heads