HD 150 2 Stage Carbon Fibre
- 150mm alloy bowl.
- 1-stage flip lock leg extension.
- Lightweight carbon fibre tubing.
- Split rigid carry handle.
- Suited for mid-level spreader.
- Integrated stainless steel spikes.
- Stay flat rubber feet (optional).
- Integratedtransport clips.
- 3 year warranty.
HD tripod series is built with those who demand the highest levels of stability and strength from their tripods.
Portable and incredibly light for its robust strength, the 937 is a 150mm Heavy Duty Carbon fibre tripod with altitude. Send it up to 1615mm (64") or down to 520mm (20.5") The 937 guarantees film-style stability across the range.
The heavy-duty stiff 24mm carbon fibre tubing coupled with precision CNC machined tripod bowls deliver stability, reliability and durability. Adjustable precision flip leg locks mean effortless set-up and easy maintenance. The impact resistant leg locks are designed to provide positive and secure clamping every time.
No matter where your work takes you the HD tripod series performs in extreme climates and terrains every time.
Specification - HD 150 2 Stage Carbon Fibre
|Maximum Payload Capacity||95kg (210lbs)|
|Height Range||520-1615mm (20.5-63.6")|
|Transport Length||750mm (29.5")|
|Mounting Base||Ø150mm (5.9") ball levelling|
|Leg Extension||2 Stage|
|Lock Type||Flip lock|
|Leg Material||Carbon fibre|
- Studio Dolly to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Studio Dolly With Cable Guards to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Studio Tracker Dolly to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- HD Rubber Feet Set Of 3 to suit HD MB 1-stage tripod (alloy)
- Mid-level Spreader to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Rubber Feet set of 3 to suit all Sprinter II & HD tripods
EAN | UPC | GTIN 9354041000460