HD 150 1 Stage Mini Alloy
- 150mm alloy bowl.
- 1-stage flip lock leg extension.
- Durable clear anodised alloy tubing.
- Split rigid carry handle.
- Suited for mid-level spreader.
- Integrated stainless steel spikes.
- Stay flat rubber feet (optional).
- Integratedtransport clips.
- Ideal for lowheight requirements.
- 3 year warranty.
The 945 studio HD tripod is built with mini tube lengths for use on a studio dolly or tracking system where lower angles shots are necessary.
HD series tripods are designed with stability in mind, heavy duty 24mm alloy tubing coupled with CNC machined tripod bowls provide the most stable platform.
Adjustable flip locks mean quick set-up and easy maintenance. The leg lock has been designed to be impact resistant and smooth with positive clamping every time.
Specification - HD 150 1 Stage Mini Alloy
|Maximum Payload Capacity||95kg (210lbs)|
|Height Range||350-970mm (14.6-38.2")|
|Transport Length||650mm (25.6")|
|Mounting Base||Ø150mm (5.9") ball levelling|
|Leg Extension||1 Stage|
|Lock Type||Flip lock|
- Studio Dolly to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Studio Dolly With Cable Guards to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Studio Tracker Dolly to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
- Rubber Feet set of 3 to suit all Sprinter II & HD tripods
- HD Rubber Feet Set Of 3 to suit HD MB 1-stage tripod (alloy)
- Mid-level Spreader to suit Sprinter II & HD tripods
EAN | UPC | GTIN 9354041000507